Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fall plans

I made Pandora's reservations at the kitty hotel(Vet who boards). With her thyroid meds, it's easier on friends if she goes to the vet's for xmas vs risking her not getting her pills if she decides to hide and pisses off my friends. .so it's eaiser on friends and easier on my friendship with said friends LOL She'll be pissed, but there's a reason she's known as the pissy prissy princess.

Finalizing plans for the fall, trying to figure out if I can head south or west for some racing. . hoping Mr Sammy can come up and visit for some racing in November. Easier for her to travel and her car is much more reliable than the Dinosaur I own(not that I'm complaining with gas the way it is LOL that little dingy white car gets good mileage)

Lining shows up, coursing up, racing up. . .so glad fall is finally here, hard to believe little over a week ago I was complaining about the heat, now we're getting low 50's at night, freeze your butt off going to the movies. .yack!! And today, it's pouring freezing rain. .lovely

No comments: