Wrote this last night, and forgot to post
Brrr, where did fall go? WE keep bouncing between summer (warm and sunny) and winter(cold & rainy). Makes for miserable people, that’s for sure.
Looking to be a nice weekend, small meet, but nice entry. Trying to get Jim to come down with HIS dawg(Tipp), but he finds straights boring. At least with a small meet, I can get in lots of box breaking, Bagheera & First are going, FTE’s, and taking Eros to work box with him. . .maybe I can get him where he’ll stop fighting the box. Would be nice. . getting him into shape to hit the coursing field some this winter. And working with Grins on rally stuff. . he’s such a DORK!!!!!!
Watching Snoopy & Jammin fight it out for #1 is so exciting, and the sportsmanship between the two owners is wonderful . . They cheer each other on, may the best dog win. . .it’s going to come down to the finish line this year with those two. . .both nice dogs, so have a hard time cheering one on over the other. Would love to see a ‘match’ race with Gossip & Jammin, just to see how much he beat her by. . .problem with her is the head games she likes to play LOL. I’ll only go as fast as I have to go, and not an iota more. .drives Karen & Michelle nuts when they’re running the lure. . .OTOH, means she’s a smart dog. Can’t wait to see how Bagheera & First rate next to her, and next time it’ll be Focus & Carrot and maybe Tip, she can be such a pita to catch, so not sure I want to take her.
Unfortunately the dog I had wanted to breed Gossip to is out. . .won’t go into it here, but he’s no longer with us. Damn. . .so back to the drawing board. Thankfully got a long list of Boys I like, just have to widdle ‘em down with Marie.
No comments:
Post a Comment