Sunday, February 1, 2009

friends & family

Cuz it's been too nasty to do anything and I've been feeling under the weather, just some random photos of our walks. We've got numerous friends that come over, and Gossip & her cousin Surya get to run and play with them.
Surya is a finished Dual Champion dog who is hysterical. . he loves his toys, to the point he gets upset if someone else has them.
I love this photo. Wish I'd remembered to put the flash on

With one of our many friends. Misty May is a rescued Siberian, a cutie, even if she drove the Borzoi nuts by being a little too dominant.


Surya has to take a toy out for a walk. He's a dork.




Gossip, Surya, and their buddy Quincy. I love when Borzoi coil themselves up like Gossip's doing :)

These aren't friends, these are land rats, and we are infested with them. The dogs went bonkers when they saw them in the next field

Another friend. Pavo, sired by Grins' brother Stardust.

Pavo, racing away from Gossip LOL
A muddy Gossip, getting ready to go pounce on Pavo yet again.




More landrats :)















No comments: