Been so damn busy this month it's not funny.
haven't had time to stop and think, let alone updates here.
Lots going on, lots lots lots.
I went out to dinner with three good friends for chinese last week, and one of our rituals is to ask your neighbour’s fortune cookie a question. Sometimes they make absolutely no sense, sometimes they hit home.
Sooo, I asked Jim's cookie if Gossip would ever get her RA
The answer?
“You love challenge”
I about fell out of my chair laughing my butt off LOL
Unfortunately, our offical training is off right now, as we have BABIES!! 7 beautiful bouncing baby borzoi. . 4 girls in varying shades of formal colour: 2 brindles, one looks to be a dark brindle like her uncle Obie was, and one a sandy/cream brindle, and two dressed in black, and three boys in gorgeous tuxedos: two reds and one black.
They're growing like weeds, even the little girl who was really tiny (8ozs) has caught up with her sibs. Dei says she's had enough and has already started sleeping outside the box. . oh well, she's in trouble when they start climbing over with her LOl The biggest weighs in over 3 lbs already. .big boy. They are getting to the fun stage :) Gossip wants to play with them soooooooooooo bad. .
Week after we went to camden, the babies came. . it was the easiest darn whelping EVER. . .started at just before 3 am, was done at 7:20. . . was at work by 9:30. . .and she's been an absolute good mama. .wonder if her antics on jumping off and on dog houses is what helped it be sooo easy. ..
They are lovely, with lots of flashy chrome, not many got Mama's wide blaze, which I'm happy about, I hate it. .she has a pretty head, but that blaze ruines it when combined with the shorten mask. . and looks like they're going to have pretty heads :) I've already got some baby agility equipment planned for their pen, as I have at least one home who wants an agility dog :) heck, got homes waiting for most of them as it is, so I'm tickled pink
Took a few days to figure out what colours they were, even Bonnie wasn't sure if they were dominant black or tris, but they're definitely dominant black, so either Grins or Wizard are daddy of those three. .or maybe BOTH :)
PVBC has been given the nod to become a LGRA club, which has a bunch of us tickled pink. We'll be holding out first event 5/25/09. Hopefully with this, we'll get back into holding other events. Was told at one time PVBC held coursing events, so here's hoping. Sooooo much to do between now and then. To encourage Borzoi entries to come out, we've decided to hold Borzoi nonboxed. . but with high encouragement for Borzoi people to work with the box'll that'll be there. Hopefully we can get more people out running again :)
1 comment:
Your pictures didn't load.....cause I'm sure you wouldn't post about the puppies and not upload any pictures for us to see! :-) Pictures, we need pictures! Lots of pictures of the puppies!
Congrats! Glad everything is going well.
Jen
Post a Comment