Been busy with work and enjoying the four kiddos. I can't believe they're 4 months old. Thought I'd share photos of them, some newer some older. Hopefully weather's nice enough that I'll be able to get more.
There were four pups, two boys, two girls. The white & red boy Mielikki HiNote Secret Traveler has moved to VA with Nacht and the Erdmans. He's keeping them busy! Sounds like he has an obedience career ahead of him as well as whatever else he wants to do!
HiNote Mielikki Secret Intrigue AKA Blondie, just off a few weeks crate rest
from an injury. Waiting on the perfect home!
Blondie playing with their "Tante" Pickle Hill's Cashmere.
Cashmere LOVES puppies, doesn't matter who they belong to!
Blondie being silly, sorry, can't flip it LOL
She's lucky she's cute LOL
And his sister Mielikki HiNote Can't Keep A Secret AKA Scarlet, co owned with Margaret
LOVE his little brindle face
Starting to teeth, but loving what I see here!
Scarlet, the wiggle worm, just shy of 4 months!
So very very happy with these babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment