Saturday, February 2, 2008

I never learn

Not to doubt myself

I cancelled Gossip's toe surgery as she ran around the front pasture alone, and didn't come up lame

I ran her around the front pasture with Grins, who was being Mr D*ckhead, and she didn't come up lame.

So I was like wow, maybe that damn toe has finally healed!! Had it xrayed, nothing, examined, some thickening of the joint, but the vet thought it wasn't anything to worry about.

And as my luck would have it, she came up lame again today. DAMNIT!

So she goes in for a checkup with the main Vet this Friday, but I made an appointment to have that toe taken off. . .she is my top racing dog, I do not want to have her out for another 2 months in hopes it'll heal, only to have her reinjure it and be out two MORE months for surgery and recoup.

Gads, i'm so damn stupid

No comments: