Friday, July 11, 2008

Agility

Whoot, I drove by that agility place, it's not far(15 miles) and if luck is with us, we'll be starting intro to agility next week(The lady replied to my email saying intermediate started, but her website says intro . .)

It also looks to be air conditioned, even better :) We're going to go to a practice tomorrow. We don't really need the intro, as Dei knows all the obstacles except weaves, but I'd feel better. .and if we missed out on Intro, they start a rally class later this month :) Be nice to have a class under my belt so I can help Bonnie with her fall classes here.

I am so glad I finally got over my procrastination and got things rolling :) Maybe I can add a few titles to Ms Dei before she gifts me with babies next spring(tho she could be nice and come into season early!)

No comments: