
A friend of mine got an Aussie who's a typical Aussie, her previous aussies had been happy to not have a job, but not Quincy. He's a busy boy who NEEDS a job. . .so I offered to take him and work him Rally and then on to 'real' OB with him for his owner, and she's tickled pink. So starting Monday we'll be back in class, I can rotate him & Gossip out so she doesn't get bored. He's a sweet boy, just needs some work. I'll also be taking him over for agility workouts :) Working with him gives me more confidence :)
Also pays for my renting of the room, so basically get to work Gossip for free. Working either dog for an hour is too much for their wee brains. . . :)
More video's of us playing
1 comment:
What a deal!
Jen
Post a Comment