Can someone explain to me the common sense of creating a night time medicine, that ONLY lasts 4 hrs? By the time you can fall asleep, you've been tossing and turning for an hour, and then by the time you feel crappy enough to wake up, the previous dosage is already gone, and you have to toss and turn until the new dosage kicks in. .it makes absolutely NO sense to me at all. . .
I think I may've finally recovered from jet lag, only to be waylayed by a bugger of a sinus problem. . .
Vacation was typical of a vacation. .fun, stressful, went too fast, frustrating. . funny, when I got on the plane to head to Vegas, put on my ipod, and 1st song that comes up in the shuffle is ZZ Top's "Viva Las Vegas" LOL. boy I sure do miss my family. .Bubba is a handsome little boy. Yaya is a brat, but aren't most almost 9 yr old? Bubs is a little booda bellie boy, can't believe that 4 month old baby weighs in at 20 lbs, and J is growing into a handsome teenager. . Linnie is a brat, as usual. . .17 going on 7. . .
Disney was fun, albeit 5 days there is a long damn time. . .only one mishap and maybe one day Yaya'll forgive her Aunt LOL. Vegas is actually tolerable this time of year, a little chilly some days, but otherwise, not miserable. .but too damn brown. . I couldn't live there, the lack of colours in the desert is sad to me. . as we drove to Anaheim all I could think of was how blah it was out there. . if you live in the desert and love it, great, but don't get angry with me because I don't like it. I like my greens and yellows and reds and purples. . even the occasional whites LOl
Was amazed in Anaheim that flowers were blooming, from day lillies, to birds of paradise, to roses, but there were days where it was warmer home than it was even in California. Unfortunately, Marie & my schedules did not overlap at all, she was on the East coast when I was in California, would've loved to've seen my buddy (and Gossip's other momma)
The wind in between Vegas & Anaheim is strong and amazing. We saw half of a double wide ripped off its trailer and the trailer itself further down the road, looking like toffee some child had played with then tossed away. boggles your mind to think of the strength of the wind that ripped those hold downs apart. Mom told me there are some days that stretch of road is closed down to any and all semi's, due to the force of the wind. Just amazing. Nothing but flat desert, nothing to break up the wind, so it hits like a freight train.
While I was away, Eros got a thorough grooming, and looks really nice. Bonnie's groomer did a lot better job than I would've, I'd've got frustrated and hacked away, because he's a PITA, and managed to get some herbage entangled in his britches. . .but Mary is soo patient. . .but of course, with the way vacations get away from you, I forgot what day it was, and missed the dog show entry for him. .damnit. Oh well, Kari has time to work with him, and I have time to get him into better shape.
And oh well, it allowed me to spoil myself for the first time in like ever. . .I was bad, never spent this much money on myself on anything but a dog. . .I bought myself two late Christmas presents. . a HP Photosmart printer(Does it all, printer, scanner, copier, photo printer), and even more tickled a new Nikon Coolpix p80. . .haven't had energy(due to being sick) or weather(been horrid) to play with it yet, but I can't wait :) Jim helped me pick it out, since I had no clue what I was looking at and he's a photographer geek :) So it's a really nifty little camera
No comments:
Post a Comment