Friday, May 7, 2010

vacationitis

Boy do I hate weeks like this.

I have "Vacationitis" A rarely DX'd disease, it's related to the 'Senioritis' disease so many suffer during senior year in school. .

I don't care, when's my vacation start. .hurry up and get here.

Not that I don't have a ton to do.

Now that I think of it, I shouldn't've entered dogs this weekend in the specialties. I have so much to do before next weekend it's not funny. . .and on top of that, my allergies are kicking my butt. Unfortunately, it kicked Jenny's butt to, and I ended up pulling her for the day.

Stinks, as she was doing so well at class, but don't want her to feel off for her first show. And sounds like it's a miserable day, an hour behind. .. geez. .. glad I stayed home, hopefully Sunday'll be much better!

Tomorrow is a club meeting, which I have no desire to go to, i'm getting really frustrated with the lack of support for any performance event that I've gotten, including the QC event they wanted to put on. . Then Sunday it's Ziva's turn in the ring. . .

And Gossip shows all weekend. She is looking BEAUTIFUL

But I have less than 10 days before we leave for KY. .thank HEAVENS I don't have to do anything but be waiting with 4 dogs for Kari and her van and whatever I need to take with me. But still, a lot of crap to do, get the cats ready for a friend to watch over them, get Pandora ready for her trip to the spa, and pack. I got my blankets washed and packed, that's it lOL Oh, did start packing LOL

Am so looking forward to it, especially since I'll miss the next two. . oh well, more money for me :)

No comments: