Soooo, as I mentioned, I have a new puppy. . she's a blue brindle, dark eyes, dark grey pigment. She is the granddaughter of Mir: DC Mielikki A Kind of Magic SC, LCM, SGRC, SORCII
http://www.rosehillwindhounds.com/Current/Mir/Mir.html, as well as Grins' brother Stardust.

She is as you can tell from the photos NUTS for the lure, keenest one in the litter. . .but tonite, she proved just how crazy she is lOL

Went out to double check her microchip for her AKC papers and took the lure toy out, 4 of the 6 are interested, with her being the keenest. . the chinchilla girls kept trying to chase, but she wouldn't let them play, so I grabbed hold of her to let them play with it a bit. She wasn't happy to have me have a handful of her hair, but she was a good dog.

I let her go, she tore off after the bunny, and I turned my back on her, swishing the bunny away. I wish I'd had a camera as I pulled teh bunny over my head and told them enough
Suddenly, this 6 month old puppy jumps UP into the air, slamming me on my shoulders, launching herself over my head to grab the bunny
Yep, she's NUTS. I was laughing so hard, I have puppy paw prints on my shoulders, and she was proud of herself.
I think I'm in trouble, I have a feeling she's goign to be like Grins.. .LOL
1 comment:
Ha! Love that first picture. Congrats!
Post a Comment