Wednesday, August 3, 2011

the waiting game

Waiting game

I'm not a patient person. . .patience may be a virtue, but tisn't one of mine, so this waiting really sucks.

Until Secret came to me, she was an 8 monther. . well, her last season was last August/September. . .::SIGH::

She's with Grins' during the day most days, and he's not paying her much attention. He's told me Cinnabar was in season, that Snow Princess was in season, that Ondine was in season, but no interest in SEcret's tush.

Makes a girl want to scream.

I'm sure she'll pick the most inopportune time. . such as after I've sent in $100 of unrefundable entries, the weekend I plan to head to CT for coursing. . .

So what do you do while you're waiting for a watch pot to boil, or in this case, a watched butt to come into season? You find other fun things to do!

No comments: