Yeah, it's the weekend, the end of the week from hell
Work suxs, it's boring, I'm overworked and underpaid. never thought I'd miss ACS, but I miss their pay schedule. Nothing like getting paid what you put into something. If you slacked off and dicked around, you got paid accordingly, if you busted your ass, you got paid accordingly. It used to infuriate me to know thatp eople right off the street made what I was making due to inflation, as well as the fact that those who didn't do their job did, when I left, I was averaging $3 more than the average for the office. .
It was also nice to be able to work from home, wish they'd allowed me to continue doing so when I moved.
Anyway, the season has started!!! Gossip can go and schmoooooooooooooooooze. . she wont' be able to run til this time next month, 8 wks post op, but next weekend at least she can start playing in the small puppy yard.
Now just waiting to see if the surgery screwed with her season. It did with one of Bonnie's dogs, took Esme 3 months to come into season. .
So, this week all weekend Racing, next weekend is ASFA, friend John is so excited, he's got Wizard and is chomping on the bit to get him out running. Wizard's a nice boy, and reminds me of cousin Grins in someways, and his owner is a trip LOL I remember being so excited about my 1st running dog, granted, John's got a much better one lOL
Then off one weekend, and then back for AKC. Need to get Reba going on her titles and work on Eros' LCM/LCX. John's offered to help get them out LOL, I think he'll do better with Reba, Eros is too much dog lOl
No comments:
Post a Comment