Monday, March 31, 2008

thinking ahead

hard part about planning out litters for the next few years, is crap happens.

And you're back to square one.

And it's a suck ass place to be.

But sometimes it fixes itself easily.

Emailed Wizard's owner about Dei. . he'd already said I could use the handsome Wiz, I adore this dog, he's very sweet and well mannered, and keen as hell. I still laugh at the memory of him grabbing the bunny at the end of a Notra trial and racing towards the box with it tryign to figure out how to get in so he could do it agian. THAT's what Dei needs. He's also handsome, moves nicely, and holds his tail low, beautiful head and feet. And same pedigree as Grins basically, so would be what I wanted.

Bonnie plans on using Grins at least one more time, even if this one takes, and I'm going to talk to her about getting one of those puppies instead of Criven's. . .I got Grins for a reason, and it would suck not to have something of his to move on with.

Just means back to square one with Gossip, but she's only 3.5, so not like it's imminent lOL

No comments: