Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random thoughts

It's a beautiful day out, sky is blue, humidity isn't too bad, beautiful breeze, just about perfect.

I'm tickled life is looking better, the car's paid for, big yeah, I thought my previous car was a good find, but this one is way better, my old vet bill is half way to being paid off(yippee!!!). I have some beautiful breedings planned in the future with my three gorgeous girls and a nice girlie coming my way to breed to Wings. I have great friends and good (IMHO) dogs.

Also helps that I've finally shrugged off the shackles of the last toxic person in my life, well the last two, the idiot ex and the person I gave a dog to down south who's proven just how evil she was. I should've seen that when she attacked Nadine on a public list, and Nadine has always been nothing but the sweetest lady every time I’ve seen her, but I took it as the wicked witch's influence on her, now I know better.

It's sad that only after the fact, that I realize just how nutso she is, she really reminds me of Kyra's breeder, both her and her scumbag buddy. Bipolar definitely seems to fit both of them, sickening sweet as long as you give them what they want, but once you cross them, evil as can be, and they can swing back and forth in a nanosecond. But you can't hate people like that, it's not their fault they're screwed up in the head, it's biological, all you can really do is pity them for who they are and hope they will one day gain professional help and get themselves fixed. But you have to want to be fixed, and some people like being vile 6th graders. Sad, really, but you can't let it bring you down, that's why you shrug off the toxic people. The good, intelligent, smart people see them for who they are. I can't count the number of people who asked me what their problems are, and it's they're sick in the head.

OH well, shrug it off, and continue your life. That's all you can do. I do seem to attract the very schizophrenic nutcases in the breed. Too bad there's not an inoculation against that. LOL Just glad my friend didn't get that puppy from one of them that she'd wanted, she's had enough of the psychos in this breed too!

It's strange how people not in the dog world are nowhere near as vile and nasty as those who are. Guess it's because they're mostly woman and they can't play my penis is bigger than yours is. Tho I've been told that it's true in any competitive sport. . thank heavens with sports growing up, we were taught sportsmanship, something that's severely lacking in the dog world.

But I've got some great friends, and they make up for the ones who need straight jackets. "Always look on the bright side of life".

I put in for almost 2 wks of vacation for xmas in Vegas & California! Disney here we come! WAHOO!! Too bad it's so expensive to fly dogs, I might be tempted to let Marie take Gossip for awhile to do OFC, wait, no, no can do. .I love that brat child too much, hard enough letting her go for one day this last weekend, can't imagine being without her for longer than that, and those of you who've seen her with me know she's just like Obie was with his mom. . .

Then back home to bust my butt to make sure I have the money for the nationals. Talked to a member of the BCOA board last month, and he cleared a lot up, along with the fact it wasn't my post that got him riled, but another lady who's known for being . . well . .her posts can piss a lot of people off lOL

As for Borzoi. I realized earlier today that the breed has come a long way in the last few years; I can now count almost 2 dozen NICE males, who are sound bodily (which is obvious by their performance careers). Temperament's on some of them I don't know, as I've never seen them in person. A few of them surprise me, as I never thought to see dogs of those bloodlines I would like enough to think of breeding to. One boy in particular is lovely, and thankfully even with the bloodline I'm not particularly fond of, he's not linebred on the bitch my friend produced that had so many health problems surrounding her. I've already got the nod to use him if I want to, and I'm pleased as punch, he's faaaaaaaaaast too!

off to do things!

1 comment:

Katalyst said...

Uh- so does that mean no beautiful babies? *pout*