I broke my old Kodak last year, badly. . .dropped it one too many times, and it stopped working. Broke my heart, as it was a great camera, took some great photos with it, and some nice video. . .Kodak is a wonderful company IMHO, to work with too. . I'd bought another camera, only to ruin it when I didn't pack it right and it got wet. .we called Kodak and they said we could send it to them, and for one price, they would fix it if they could or replace it with the same camera, for a slightly higher price, they'd replace it with a better refurbished camera, and that's what we went with.
It lasted me a few years before it crapped out, and as I couldn't afford to replace it, my sis (Loving gal that she is) sent me her old camera when her hubby replaced it. It's not as good as the Kodak (it's a canon powershot sd100), but it did the job that I wanted. . only it's now given me issues. . .pictures coming out grainy. . .and no, haven't dropped this one, tried a new battery, didn't help. . .
Went on ebay, and looked around, and was able to find a Kodak for a really good price. only time'll tell if it works, but for the price, it was worth the risk. . .and I think it's the same one I had before, which makes it all the better.
Was playing with the old one today with the other battery to see if it was the battery giving me issues, and took these pics
It lasted me a few years before it crapped out, and as I couldn't afford to replace it, my sis (Loving gal that she is) sent me her old camera when her hubby replaced it. It's not as good as the Kodak (it's a canon powershot sd100), but it did the job that I wanted. . only it's now given me issues. . .pictures coming out grainy. . .and no, haven't dropped this one, tried a new battery, didn't help. . .
Went on ebay, and looked around, and was able to find a Kodak for a really good price. only time'll tell if it works, but for the price, it was worth the risk. . .and I think it's the same one I had before, which makes it all the better.
Was playing with the old one today with the other battery to see if it was the battery giving me issues, and took these pics
I love old Borzoi ears. .some Borzoi people can't stand ears like this, but I love them. This is a 13+ yr old girlie who can still get around, still asks to go run in the yard, and is just a great sweet girl.
I can NOT believe my iris's are blooming!
Tomorrow going to plant the new ones I bought, winterize the garden, and yep, pick more tomatos off the plants that just won't stop !LOL
This is a Japanese tree called Polonia, this spring, this tree was less than a foot tall, now it's taller than the cottage by more than 5 ft. .the leaves are HUGE, it's like looking at one of those trees from back in the dinosaur age
Bought these lovely mums to put in the front flowergarden.A mum the same size last year became this huge one(The red is one plant)

WOW! :) I love my flowers
No comments:
Post a Comment